Meet Our Team
Maggie Ortlieb, PT, DPT
Maggie completed her undergraduate education at The University of Scranton in 2015, earning her Bachelor of Science in Biology. She then continued to further her education at Scranton by earning her Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2018.
Throughout college and PT school, Maggie devoted many hours to working with children and adults with special needs, both in social and recreational settings. She also has experience running group-based therapeutic activities with people of all ages and abilities.
Maggie is eager to work with a large variety of patients as she continues to expand her clinical knowledge. She enjoys challenging others, which allows her to assist with facilitating change and independence within her patients.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology with Honors – University of Scranton, 2015
- Doctor of Physical Therapy – University of Scranton, 2018
- State of New Jersey – License # 40QA01825900
- Telerehabilitation Compared to Conventional Physical Therapy to Improve Physical Performance in Community-Dwelling Adults: A Systematic Review – Author, presented at APTA CSM in New Orleans, 2018
- Kinesio Taping
- Rock Blading
- Early Intervention for Children with Disabilities – Author, presented 2016
- Balance Training for Pediatric Cerebral Palsy – Author, presented 2017
- Diagnosing and Treating Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV) in the Outpatient Clinic – Author, presented 2018
- Concurrent Effects of Cognitive Status and Length of Stay within the Acute Care Setting – Author, presented 2018/li>
- The Leahy Clinic, A Pro-Bono PT clinic for the Uninsured and Underinsured – Scranton, PA
- Camp Acorn, a community-based recreational program for children and adults with special needs – Allendale, NJ
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) – New Jersey Chapter