RIDGEWOOD PHYSICAL THERAPY IS open and here to help you with all your physical therapy needs.
We can treat you either in the office (we are only doing one-on-one sessions at this time) or using Telehealth from the comfort of your home. There is NO NEED to miss your therapy or be in pain.
Give us a call 201-493-8111 to schedule
What is Telehealth for Physical Therapy?
Simply put, "Telehealth" for physical therapy (or "virtual physical therapy") is an alternative to in-person appointments with your PT during this time. This digital communication is a convenient and effective option to have an issue evaluated or stay on track with your recovery.
How does Telehealth work?
Appointments will be conducted via a live video call with your PT (either through your iPhone or computer). The therapist will send you an email with the link or get in touch with you before your session. All you have to do is click the link a few minutes before your appointment time to join the call!
What will I be doing during my session?
The time of each session will vary based on the individual but average would be about 30-45 minutes.
Your PT will lead your physical therapy session, but it will typically include things such as:
- A discussion of how you're doing including plenty of motivation and accountability to keep progressing!
- Establishing, updating and overseeing therapeutic exercises that will keep you getting stronger
- Uncovering movement deficits that can be addressed right from home
- Recommendations or adjustments to your daily activities and/or workouts
- A comprehensive home program so you can stay on track in between telehealth sessions
Call 201-493-8111 to get started today!