Jessica L. Grimm, PT, DPT
Director of Physical Therapy
Jessica completed her undergraduate studies at American International College in 2011 with her Bachelor’s degree in Interdepartmental Science and a minor in Psychology. She then continued at AIC to earn her Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2013.
Jessica brings a strong understanding of high level athletics to her clinical knowledge and practice, as she was a starting collegiate field hockey player while at AIC. Additionally, Jessica has both competed and coached swimming, as well as track & field, with athletes of all ages.
Clinically, Jessica has a strong interest in working with patients dealing with chronic overuse injuries and sports rehabilitation. As she truly enjoys bridging the gap between therapy and athletics, she actively seeks to learn and participate in various activities in order to bring elements back into the treatment room with her.
- Bachelor of Science in Interdepartmental Science with Honors – American International College, 2011
- Minor of Psychology – American International College, 2011
- Doctor of Physical Therapy – American International College, 2013
- Alpha Chi National College Honor Society 2009 Inductee
- State of New Jersey – License # 40QA01509700
- Fundamentals and Advanced Techniques of Kinesio Taping
- Mobilization of the Cervical and Thoracic Spine and Ribs
- Management of Overuse and Traumatic Injuries related to Runners
- Preschoolers and Autism
- IFSP Planning for Early Intervention
- Comprehensive Treatment of the Shoulder
- Functional Strength class
- Orthopedics & Sports Rehabilitation
- Early Intervention
- Clinical Education
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) – New Jersey Chapter
[ Back to Staff ]